Toyota Corolla Hatchback

25 Jun
2013

Obviously many would ask, why render a hatchback variant of the European Corolla, when that continent already has the Auris. Well, I just feel the Euro-spec Corolla looks good, and its hatchback variant might be a worthy alternative to volkswagen Golf, than the Auris. Anyway, I seek everyone’s help here. If you know where I can find high-res images of the Euro-spec Corolla that I can use to properly render the Corolla Hatchback, please leave me a message. As you can see here I have a tough time working on this very small and low-res profile image.

• Share/Bookmark

6 Responses to Toyota Corolla Hatchback

Yoda

June 25th, 2013 at 10:09 am

I’d extend the rear overhang somewhat, keep the sedan doors and add a quarter window in some kind of interesting trapezoid. Not so much European Golf competitor (the Auris, as you pointed out, exists) as US Matrix replacement.

I’ll take an S with the 6-speed stick.

CF

June 25th, 2013 at 2:53 pm

Corolla as a Golf rival? Not likely, at least not too soon :D Maybe this image can help? The resolution is better…

Hammer

June 25th, 2013 at 3:15 pm

Keeping the upward break in the rear door’s belt line would be better.

2014 Toyota Corolla hatchback rendered

June 25th, 2013 at 5:15 pm

[...] Image Source: Theophilus Chin [...]

Tristam

June 25th, 2013 at 6:44 pm

autowp.ru has lots of high resolution pictures (of new cars), it’s just that they are submitted by users, so it differs from car to car if they have decent images. For example this car, they don’t have any side shots, but they do have high-res side/front and side/rear views http://www.autowp.ru/toyota/corolla/car57214/

Theophilus Chin

June 26th, 2013 at 8:18 am

Thanks CF, Hammer and Tristam. Tristam, that’s where I usually source for my pictures. But not all angles are available as you’ve mentioned. Also not all are big in size.

Comment Form